What Forms Must I File In Order To Begin The Divorce Process?

In order to begin the divorce process, you must fill out a summons and complaint form. After filing the required paperwork, you must have another adult serve the forms to your spouse in person. Whomever you asked to serve the papers must complete a Proof of Service form, in which you must then file it with the county clerk.